Join Our Team
We’re always interested in talking with a potential next rockstar member of our team! If you’re thinking about a career change, or just want to see what’s out there - contact us! Even if there isn’t a current open position, we’re growing quickly and make hiring decisions fast - so get in touch to learn more about us, and to tell us more about you! We are an inclusive, fun, and values-driven company with an incredible culture to match.
Why work at Nauset Rental?
- Locally owned and here for the long haul - We’re committed to supporting a strong year-round, full-time staff here on the Cape, and also several seasonal positions starting every spring. We’re a tight-knit team, and a company that believes in investing in its people.
- Live and work on the Cape! Whether you're just here for the summer, or love the year-round vibe, it's a great place to be!
- Competitive wages - We are committed to fair and competitive wages for our team, and reward staff generously based on performance
- Not just seasonal - Many of our seasonal positions turn into year-round jobs and long term careers. If you are just looking to spend a season on Cape Cod, we welcome you. And if you are hoping for a place to land for longer, we operate all year.
- Work / life balance - Enjoy a flexible work schedule, with some fun company perks to boot.
Client Partner (full time)
Responsibilities as Client Partner include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and nurture prospective homeowner acquisitions
- Oversee and manage the on-boarding process for new homeowners on the Nauset Rental program, taking them from contract to fully on-boarded.
- Serve as main point of contact for all high-level existing client communications
- Assist in guest relationship management, including reservations and guest communications
- Assist in community outreach and building company partnerships
- In-season field operations
Additional Benefits include:
- Work / life balance, and flexible work schedule (Saturdays 10-3 in-season are a must)
- Access to fun Nauset Rental perks, like Stand Up Paddle boards
- Investment in continuing education
- Generous commitment & performance-based bonus plan
- Working with a tight-knit team, and with a local company that is here for the long haul and believes in investing in its people.
- The opportunity to work with a tech-forward LOCAL company, reinventing the way rentals are managed here on Cape Cod.
Nauset Rental is seeking Outer and Lower Cape Saturday turnover staff for Summer.
Great position for someone looking for some extra hours at good wages this summer! Potential for additional hours during the week if interested.
- Perform quality checks on vacation rental properties – Document any issues using smartphone camera, our checklists, etc.
- Leave welcome gifts
- Interact with tenants and homeowners – client service and communication skills a must
- Complete various errands, issue resolutions as needed – i.e. buying sheets, toasters if something breaks
- Occasional vacation rental property cleaning as needed
- Take ownership of tenant issues through resolutions (guidance available when needed)
- Your own vehicle
- Availability to work on all Saturdays from 9 am to 4 pm (July and August a must, June, September preferred too). Can be flexible based on applicants' needs (i.e. if you need to get to a night restaurant shift).
- Willing to learn and roll-up sleeves to get job done
- Creative problem-solver
- Comfortable interacting with tenants and homeowners
- Available for work mid-May through mid-October (if not, okay, and we can discuss)
- Client service experience
- Past employer reference
Preferred time frame is starting Memorial Day weekend. The ideal candidate will be reliable and willing to roll up their sleeves on various tasks. There is certainly room for growth and extra responsibilities for the right person who is interested in learning about a growing start-up company.
Compensation based on experience, but competitive with the market. Generous end-of-season bonus. Email us at [email protected] or call 774-316-6287 to be considered!