Payments can be made by:
Visa or Mastercard.
Check payments mail directly to:
3 Main Street, #10
Eastham, MA 02642
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
- Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Nauset Rental, LLC's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nauset Rental, LLC's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nauset Rental, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Nauset Rental, LLC's web site are provided "as is". Nauset Rental, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nauset Rental, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Nauset Rental, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nauset Rental, LLC's Internet site, even if Nauset Rental, LLC or a Nauset Rental, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Nauset Rental, LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nauset Rental, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Nauset Rental, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Nauset Rental, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Nauset Rental, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nauset Rental, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Nauset Rental, LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Additional Provisions:
Reviews and User Content
We may, in our sole discretion, permit you to post, submit, upload, or transmit via the Site a review or other content generated by you. If you post, submit, upload, or transmit a review or other content to us via the Site or for potential use on the Site (collectively, “Submissions”), you grant Nauset Rental a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, transferable and fully sub-licensable worldwide license (1) to use, reproduce, translate, modify, adapt, access, view, distribute, publish, transmit, publicly display, and create derivative works from the Submissions in any media, now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose, and (2) to use the name that you submit in connection with the Submissions. You agree and acknowledge that we may choose to provide attribution of Submissions, at our sole discretion. You further grant Nauset Rental the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or our rights in the Submissions by breaching these Terms. Nauset Rental does not claim any right of ownership in the Submissions, and nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to remove or restrict any rights you have in the Submissions.
By making any Submissions to, via, or for the Site, you represent and warrant that (1) you have full rights to the content of the Submissions, either because you are the sole and exclusive owner of such content or because you have been granted all necessary rights, licenses, or consents to such content, and (2) that the Submissions do not violate any provision of these Terms.
Nauset Rental has the absolute discretion (but not the obligation) to pre-screen, remove, or edit any reviews or other user-generated content that may be posted on the Site. We do not guarantee and are not responsible for the accuracy, non-infringement, or legality of any review or other user-generated content that may appear on the Site.
Liability and Warranty Disclaimer
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. THIS SECTION LIMITS NAUSET RENTAL’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ISSUES THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCESS, DISPLAY, OR USE THE SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THE SITE MAY CONTAIN ERRORS, INCLUDING RESERVATION AVAILABILITY ERRORS, PRICING ERRORS, AND INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE DESCRIPTIONS OF ACCOMMODATIONS OR LOCATIONS. NAUSET RENTAL DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH INFORMATION. THE SITE IS OFFERED “AS IS” WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NAUSET RENTAL SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. NAUSET RENTAL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE BASIS.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU BEAR THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. IN NO CASE SHALL NAUSET RENTAL LLC OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF, OR USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF NAUSET RENTAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- NAUSET RENTAL IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT ARISES OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THEN IN NO EVENT SHALL NAUSET RENTAL’S LIABILITY, IN THE AGGREGATE, EXCEED (1) THE AMOUNT SPECIFIED IN A SEPARATE RENTAL OR OWNER AGREEMENT THAT APPLIES TO THE SPECIFIC TRANSACTION YOU ENGAGED IN, OR (2) IF THERE IS NO APPLICABLE SEPARATE AGREEMENT, ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($100) OR ITS EQUIVALENT IN FOREIGN CURRENCY.
THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN REFLECTS THE ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND NAUSET RENTAL.
You agree to defend, indemnify, hold harmless and release Nauset Rental LLC and its affiliates, and any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, or rental owners, from and against all claims, causes of action, liabilities, demands, damages, or other costs or expenses of any kind, specifically including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of or in any way connected with (1) your violation of these Terms, (2) your violation of the law or any rights of third parties, or (3) your access to or use of the Site.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law; Class Action Waiver
These Terms are governed by, and shall be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Massachusetts, USA, without regard to principles of conflicts of law. You and we consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the federal or state courts located in Orleans, Massachusetts for all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of or access to the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including without limitation this paragraph.
YOU AND WE AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.