Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 774.316.6287 and a receptionist will be glad to help you.
Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several homes, some of which allow pets and some do not. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and see if the home you are looking at allows pets. Or you can call our office at 774.316.6287 and a receptionist would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet.
What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
- ?What is your Cancellation policy
- We have a short rental season and once booked the rental is yours and the owners in turn count on that rental revenue. Notice of Cancellation must be in writing and reported to us. Monies received will be refunded only if the premises are rebooked by owner/manager for the same reservation period and same rental amount, less 20% of the total rental fee due to Nauset Rental. NO MONIES will be refunded if the property cannot be rebooked. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS THAT ARE LESS THAN 30 DAYS prior to arrival and NO REFUNDS if there is payment outstanding. You are responsible for the entire contracted amount of the rental. For Trip Cancellation with CSA Travel Protection Insurance please contact CSA Travel Protection directly at 1-866-999-4018.
- Where can you bring your pet on the National Seashore
Pets at Cape Cod National Seashore
Enjoying the seashore with your best friends!
Pets are great companions for enjoying the out-of-doors. At numerous locations in Cape Cod National Seashore, people and their pets can experience the remote beauty and tranquility of this fragile place. Pets must be on a 6' leash at all times, and important restrictions apply.
Where leashed pets are permitted:
All fire roads within Cape Cod National Seashore (depicted on topographic maps available at park and local bookstores);
Head of the Meadow Bicycle Trail year round and Province Lands and Nauset bike trails, November 1-April 30;
Fresh water ponds within Cape Cod National Seashore (beaches and water), October 16-May 14;
Cape Cod National Seashore ocean beaches except as follows:
During the summer, pets are not permitted on lifeguard-protected beaches. Passing through lifeguard-protected areas of the beach is permitted.
During shorebird nesting, staging, and migrating periods, pets are not permitted in posted locations. Passing through these areas is prohibited.
Where pets are not permitted:
Designated nature trails at any time; check signs and at visitor centers for Great Island exceptions;
Nauset and Province Lands bike trails, May 1-October 31;
Fresh water ponds within Cape Cod National Seashore (beaches and water), May 15-October 15;
Areas where certain shorebirds nest, especially the piping plover, a threatened species under the Endangered Species Act. Birds may abandon nests when they perceive threats or are disturbed. These areas are posted seasonally when prohibition is in effect.;
On lifeguard-protected beaches during the summer months. You may walk your leashed pet through these areas to enjoy walks on stretches of beach.;
West and Sunset horse trails in the Province Lands;l Cape Cod National Seashore trams, except working service animals.
Pets must be leash-controlled to prevent them from disturbing people and other pets, from harassing wildlife, and for their own safety.
Pick up your pet's fecal matter, remove it, and dispose of it properly.
Protection rangers enforce National Park Service pet regulations for the benefit of visitors and the seashore's unique environment. Failure to leash your pet or being in an area closed to pets may result in a fine.
Town pet regulations apply to town-managed beaches and town property within the national seashore boundary.