Nauset Rental is Hiring!
Nauset Rental is Cape Cod's first modern rental management company. We started out of MIT and the Outer Cape and lever an innovative digital marketing platform to connect with more high quality tenants. Then we orchestrate the many moving parts behind a successful stay using streamlined processes and thoughtful automation. We are a local Cape Cod lifestyle company and believe in working hard, but also being active members of our community and carving out the time to enjoy the Cape Cod lifestyle. We are looking for a flexible, team-players to join us!
If interested in any of our available positions, please email [email protected] with brief statement of qualifications and resume.
Nauset Rental is seeking Outer Cape Saturday turnover staff for Summer.
Great position for someone looking for some extra hours at good wages this summer! Potential for additional hours during the week if interested.
- Perform quality checks on vacation rental properties – Document any issues using smartphone camera, our checklists, etc.
- Leave welcome gifts
- Interact with tenants and homeowners – client service and communication skills a must
- Complete various errands, issue resolutions as needed – i.e. buying sheets, toasters if something breaks
- Occasional vacation rental property cleaning as needed
- Take ownership of tenant issues through resolutions (guidance available when needed)
- Your own vehicle
- Availability to work on all Saturdays from 9 am to 4 pm (July and August a must, June, September preferred too). Can be flexible based on applicants' needs (i.e. if you need to get to a night restaurant shift).
- Willing to learn and roll-up sleeves to get job done
- Creative problem-solver
- Comfortable interacting with tenants and homeowners
- Available for work mid-May through mid-October (if not, okay, and we can discuss)
- Client service experience
- Past employer reference
Preferred time frame is starting Memorial Day weekend. The ideal candidate will be reliable and willing to roll up their sleeves on various tasks. There is certainly room for growth and extra responsibilities for the right person who is interested in learning about a growing start-up company.
Compensation based on experience, but competitive with the market. Generous end-of-season bonus. Email us at [email protected] or call 774-316-6287 to be considered!